Editable Raffle ticket template, Rustic Kraft Printable door prize entry form, Enter to win giveaway, Instant, Business, Templett, Essential
This instant download is a rustic kraft printable raffle ticket card, prize entry ticket, or win form. It is perfect for direct sales parties, photography business, small business, and craft booths. Within minutes of ordering you can edit and customize your template through the easy to use web app, Templett. No need to install any fonts or software.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Copy and Paste: https://templett.com/design/demo/rachellola/3110258,3110280
***Templetts CANNOT be edited on phones or tablets.***
2.25 inches x 3.5 inches
JPEG or PDF
With or without crop marks
Includes both kraft background (for printing on white paper) and white background (for printing on kraft paper)
WHAT CAN BE EDITED:
All text can be edited (or removed) for wording, font, color, size and placement.
Boxes and lines can be copied to add more or deleted to remove.
1. See our instructions for working with a Templett file. (See these other pages for questions about accessing your download or getting the best print.)
2. Look for an email from Templett. (It will come to the email that you entered when you made the purchase.)
3. Follow the link sent through email to access your template.
4. Make sure to save your template periodically while making changes.
5. When you are ready to print, download the PDF or JPEG.
6. Print and trim your template (if necessary). You can print yourself, or have it printed at a local or online print center (like Fedex or Staples) or print at a photolab (like shutterfly, mpix, or walgreens).
Don’t forget to save your work as you edit.
You can access and re-edit your template for up to 6 months after purchasing.This item is for personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.
This is for a digital file only. You will download and edit yourself. No printed material will be shipped to you.Output colors may vary due to different monitor calibrations and printer setups. All computer monitors display colors slightly differently.