Editable Custom Color your heart out Valentine card kids, Printable crayon bag topper template, School party, Digital, Last minute Templett
This Instant download is an editable custom printable color your heart out Valentine candy bag topper or treat bag label that is perfect for your valentine's day card for kids for school valentine's party favor. Within minutes of ordering you can edit and customize your template through the easy to use web app, Templett. No need to install any fonts or software.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT
Copy and Paste: https://templett.com/design/demo/rachellola/795635
***Templetts CANNOT be edited on phones or tablets.***
5 x 6.5 inches (2.5 x 6.5 inches folded) and fit perfectly over sandwich or snack size ziploc bags.
JPEG or PDF
With or without crop marks
WHAT CAN BE EDITED:
The NAME can be edited for wording, font, color, size and placement
You CANNOT edit the background or any other wording.
1. See our instructions for working with a Templett file. (See these other pages for questions about accessing your download or getting the best print.)
2. Look for an email from Templett. (It will come to the email that you entered when you made the purchase.)
3. Follow the link sent through email to access your template.
4. Make sure to save your template periodically while making changes.
5. When you are ready to print, download the PDF or JPEG.
6. Print and trim your template (if necessary). You can print yourself, or have it printed at a local or online print center (like Fedex or Staples) or print at a photolab (like shutterfly, mpix, or walgreens).
Don’t forget to save your work as you edit.
You can access and re-edit your template for up to 6 months after purchasing.This item is for personal use only. Do not redistribute or resell.OTHER NOTES:
This is for a digital file only. You will download and edit yourself. No printed material will be shipped to you.Clip art from freepik.comOutput colors may vary due to different monitor calibrations and printer setups. All computer monitors display colors slightly differently.